BImage Studio is a free image editor that allows users to edit various types of images and photographs. This free image editing software is handy for users that like to use drag and drop functions on a computer. This makes image editing very intuitive, and makes it a good free photo editor too. Also read: Best Free Photo Editors.
Indeed, BImage Studio allows the dragging and dropping of image or photo files into the interface. This seemingly simple utility enables users to perform a variety of editing procedures and the results are marvelous. If, for example, a user wishes to add watermark to image – a quick click on the watermark text option and Bob’s your uncle.
Some of the features of BImage Studio Photo Editor:
- Resizing photos or images is always an option people look for and BImage Studio allows you to do it.
- Crop, rotate and flip photos and images with ease.
- Insert, the aforementioned watermarks, is a simple operation requiring no special skills.
- Renaming a picture or image is something else users want to be able to do.
- Again the aforementioned drag and drop option is always a popular function.
- For those that wish to resize and image, add a filter and then export the image, BImage Studio will configure the processor in order to perform such a task.
- Change or adjust the brightness, coloring and other such requests associated with photography.
- Convert images and photos to different formats.
- Export pictures to a new directory without over-writing the previous pictures or images.
- Group processing is always a welcome feature. No one enjoys waiting for a photo or image to be processed one at a time.
- Multi-language support means all around this world of ours, the BImage Studio free utility can be used and enjoyed.
One doesn’t need a degree in computer engineering to see that the BImage Studio free tool is a very useful tool indeed. The list of features is most impressive. With the advent of the digital camera, image generators and editing programs are sought by many. Most of us don’t have the wherewithal to purchase some expensive software from a computer software retailer; therefore programs like this are ideal. You can also check out full fledged free image editors, like, Paint.Net, and GIMP.
BImage Studio is a free photo editor which is compatible with Windows XP SP2, Vista, and Windows 7 (both 32bit and 64bit.)