A new free online Photo Editor, ImageBot has been added to the Chrome Store. Very useful in a variety of applications, this free app has somehow eased the job of image editing. Our testing team spotted the brilliance of ImageBot after researching a variety of photo editors. Photo and image editor which needn’t be installed over the system is good enough for me, but being a SVG based app, the images are less pixelated than the other image formats.
SVG is an acronym for Scalar Vector Graphics. Post Magnification, enhances the look of the image. The free online photo editor is a preferable alternative to Adobe Photoshop which has Bulky Installation Files and a complex procedure for editing images and photos. With ImageBot, you can hammer out rough designs and knock them in a few minutes. I simply love this free online Photo Editor for its minimalistic interface.
Features of the free online Photo Editor:
- 40,000 clipart image library.
- The free online photo editor can create advanced logos.
- Supports multiple image formats.
- Layering system included, with this free online Photo Editor.
- Drag and Drop enabled photo editor.
- Not Based on Flash.
- Functions Offline.
- Inbuilt File Converter, With ImageBot you can import file in one format and export in another.
- With this free photo editor, you can share images on Facebook.
However there are a few glitches on this free online Photo Editor. We couldn’t find the eraser. It’s better to make a draft on ImageBot.
How to Download ImageBot:
- Go to the Homepage.
- You would be transferred to the Google Chrome Store.
- Click On Add to Chrome.
You can make a birthday card with this free online photo editor. Check out the YouTube Video.
ImageBot is a free online photo editing app. Download ImageBot Free.