RetroCopy is a free software that simulates gaming consoles and arcade systems using which the user can play the games designed for those machines on the PC. The simulation of hardware is so detailed that the user can get a close to real experience while using this software to play the games that are usually played on the arcade systems. Now you can play arcade games on your PC with this freeware. It works like a free NES emulator for PC or free SEGA Master emulator for PC.
RetroCopy comes with a host of customization options and features that enable the user to customize the system to look exactly like the one they used to play on an arcade. The customization includes a custom User Interface, Custom graphics engine and cycle accurate emulator cores and all these ensure that the user experience is close to real.
This application is available for free download on RetroCopy’s official website and the size of the installer is just about 10 MB. It can be used on machines running Windows and Linux. A separate media – torrent is also available for download. Separate versions are available for 32 and 64 bit operating systems. To ensure that the application performs best, the user just has to make sure that proper Audio drivers, Graphics accelerator drivers are installed on the system. A help page is also available on the website for users to reach to when they encounter hiccups.
Features of RetroCopy:
- Retro copy is the first SEGA Master system and Nintendo NES emulator. It is also the first cycle accurate Sega Game gear and E-arcade accumulator.
- The application is fully multi threaded and hence the Audio, Video and Input run on different processor cores whenever possible. This makes sure that the CPU usage is the minimum possible.
- The user can also rewind the games in real- time.
- Playing these arcade games on 3-D Tvs makes the entire experience great fun.
- With Retro Copy the user can also setup his/ her own virtual game room, virtual TV sets in the room and play games / videos on it. Thanks to the openGL 3d Engine the experience is so real with the room coming alive with shadows and screens projections.
All these features make Retrocopy, a one of a kind software to simulate the arcade games. Try RetroCopy Free.