Undelete Navigator is a handy software that easily lets you recover your deleted files or folders in an easy manner. It is a simple and easy way for deleted files recovery. You simply need to scan your hard drives and it will show you deleted files. You can recover those files or folders easily. It is very helpful in case you have deleted some important or crucial files accidentally.
So if you are in search of any software to get back your deleted files, then this software is really helpful and suitable to you. Use this software to have a quick and easy way for deleted files recovery. It is completely free of cost. Have a look at this tutorial.
Key Features of Undelete Navigator:
- Scan your hard drives to view deleted files or folders.
- Easy way to recover accidentally deleted files.
- Recover deleted files to desired folder.
- Available absolutely free.
- Simple to use deleted files recovery software.
How This Deleted Files Recovery Software Works?
In order to start working with this software, first download Undelete Navigator. Visit the link and click on the available download button. After downloading it, run its setup and install it. Now you can open it anytime from the available desktop shortcut. Open it, and it will show your disk drives in its window as you can see in the above given screenshot.
- Just select your desired hard drive and click on the available Scan button. After this, scan will start (see the below screenshot) and it will generate results showing you deleted files and folders.
Restore Your Desired Files or Folders:
Now you can easily restore your desired files or folders. As you can see in the below mentioned screenshot, it will provide you a tree view of folders so that you can easily explore your deleted files.
- You just need to select desired files which you want to recover. Select files by clicking on the check mark button available in front of each file. After selecting desired files, hit the Undelete icon which is available at top left side (see the below screenshot).
- Just after hitting this icon, a small window will open up. In this window, you can select folder in which you want to recover your selected files.
- Select a folder and click on the OK button in this window. It will restore your selected files and this is all you need to do.
- Now, you will get back your accidentally deleted files.
- There are two view modes available i.e. Detailed View mode and Iconic View mode. Choose a mode according to your wish to look your deleted files/folders.
- Find option (see the above given screenshot) that will let you to find for specific files such as jpg, bmp, etc.
- Restore paths option (if enabled), then it will restore the files with directories also.
Undelete Navigator is very simple to use software. It is really useful for restoring accidentally deleted files or folders. Try it for yourself. It is available absolutely free.
You may also try some other free file recovery software reviewed by us.