Marker.To is a free web marker that allows to highlight text over web pages. I am quite sure that you all must have used marker pens, for highlighting important text on paper documents. Here this text highlighter works exactly like a marker pen, however, since it is web marker, hence, you need to use mouse to highlight text over a web page.
This free text highlighter really helps a lot when you come across a long article on a web page. You can highlight all the important text to make it easier when you read the same article a second time. One feature I really liked of this web highlighter is that it creates a unique address to your highlighted text page. You can share it with others through Facebook, Twitter, email and bookmark that unique address for future reference.
You can also check some software to Sync Bookmarks Between Browsers reviewed by us.
Some Key Features of this web marker for Web-pages:
- You can highlight important text using this highlighter on a webpage.
- This tool is mouse operated, easily highlight text with your mouse.
- You can also install it as an extension to Google Chrome.
- Share the highlighted text page on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, IM, etc. through a unique address.
- You can also change the color for highlighting text
Marker.To is a free highlighter for web-pages that stands alone if you talk about highlighting text on a web page. The web marker is absolutely useful to eliminate reading the entire article time and again. Download this free web marker and start highlighting whatever you find important and share it with others.