Google Shortcuts app is a free Android app that offers direct link to Google websites on Android. This app is really a smart app in Android Market that offers different Google Shortcuts on Android. It becomes a long and pesky process when we type full address on Android browser to open any Google content on Android. For e.g. if we want to open Picasa or Google reader, we have to type full address in the address bar or search for the app in Android Market to access the contents. All this process seems to be very long and irritating. For this, Google Shortcuts app is the apt solution for accessing across 45 Google contents on Android.
This Google shortcut app contains links to the popular Google websites. All you need to do is, just open the app. Scroll down and select the content you want to access. Then tap on “Web” option to open the shortcut on Android browser or tap on “App” option (if available) to access the content from Android Market.
Google Shortcuts app is very simple app and really works well on Android. Some of the Google services supported by the app are Google Plus, YouTube, Google Reader, Picasa, Android Market, Orkut, Shopper, Gmail, Adwords, Translate, Bloggers, Remote TV, Google Contacts, Google Calendar and much more.
You can also check out Google Plus apps for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Google Shortcuts App:
- The app provides 45 Google Shortcuts on Android.
- The interface provided by the app is very simple and looks smart on Android.
- You can also place shortcuts according to your requirements.
- Enable/Disable any Google Shortcut according to your requirement.
- You can access Google Shortcuts from Android browser or from Android Market.
- The settings options in the app is highly customizable.
- The app is very fast and intelligent.
Also, check out Android Google Docs app reviewed by us.
How To Install Google Shortcuts App On Android:
- Scan – QR Code below.
- Go To – Android Market and search Google Shortcuts app.
- Tap on – Install option.
The free Google Shortcuts app will be automatically installed. Click here to download Google Shortcuts app from Android Market. Now no need to head on Android browser or Android Market to access any Google content on Android. Just directly access any Google content on Android with Google Shortcut app.