Search All is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to switch between different search engines quickly and easily to search desired information. It is really a handy extension that allows you to search through different search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, etc.). You just need to select the desired search engine and type in the search term for searching your desired things and you’re done.
Even you can compare and see more information by searching for the same thing in different search engines. It is really a simple and easy to use extension which is available for Google Chrome for free.
Key Features of Search All:
- Search on different search engines.
- Click on desired search engine and search for information.
- Use multiple search engines simultaneously.
- Can be easily used by anyone.
How To Use Search All To Access Different Search Engines?
- First add it to your Google Chrome from this link. Now you can access Search All from its extension icon present there at the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Simply click on its extension icon and a small pop up will open up (see the above given screenshot) showing you different search engines icon like Google, Amazon, Bing, Yahoo etc. Just type in the given box and simply click on the desired search engine to get the required information. This is all you need to do.
- Another way to find the information on different search engines using this extension is also available.
- As you can see in the above mentioned screenshot, you simply need to select any desired word while browsing your Google Chrome. After this, right-click on that selected word and then go to Search All option. It will show you multiple search engines (see the above given screenshot). Click on any desired search engine to get the information.
Customize Search Engines and Adjust Settings of Search All:
You can easily customize search engines in this extension. For this:
- You need to click on settings option which will be available at the top right side on the pop up window of Search All.
- Another way to access the settings of Search All is to right-click on its extension icon and then click on Options.
- A new window will open up (see the below screenshot) where you can adjust settings and customize search engines (add or remove search engines in Search engine list) according to your preference.
- In addition, you can also add custom search engines to Search All.
- And if you wish to re-order the search engines in search engine list, then this could also be done by ‘drag n drop’ procedure.
Search All is really a handy extension to search the desired information on different search engines. Directly access multiple search engines to get the information in a speedy manner.