ZipSelect is a free download manager that lets you download only selective files from online zip archives, instead of download the whole zip file. You can preview the files available in the zip archive, and then choose the files that you want to download. ZipSelect will then download only those files for you.
Here is a step by step tutorial that explains How to Download Selective Files from Online Zip File:
- Download and install ZipSelect from here.
- In the text box at the top, enter the URL of the online zip archive. Note: the zip archive must have a direct URL.
- Click on button “load folder list”.
- ZipSelect will show you list of all the files and folders in that archive. From this list, select the files or folders that you want to download. You can select more than one file together.
- Click on “Select” button.
- This will select the files, and will start downloading them. On the right side, a window will come up on which you will see progress of each file.
ZipSelect is a very easy way to download only specific files from online zip archives. I wish this feature was directly available in other mainstream download managers, like Download Accelerator Plus.