In this article, you will learn how to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer. You will be able to select one or multiple playlists from your Spotify account and then tracks from those playlists (public or private) are transferred to your Deezer account. Do note that only those tracks that are matched and available in Deezer are transferred. I have covered two websites in this article to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer.
Spotify and Deezer, both are very popular music streaming platforms and you must also have accounts on both the platforms. If you are looking for some good and simple options to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer, then this article is all you need to check.
Let’s check these free options one by one.
Option 1: Transfer Spotify Playlist to Deezer using Free Tune My Music Service
This (Tune My Music) is one of the best options to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer. It lets you batch transfer playlists from Spotify to Deezer. You have the choice to select all tracks from all the playlists or select only those playlists and tracks that you want to transfer.
Steps are also very simple:
- Connect your Spotify account and then load the list of playlists.
- Select playlists and tracks.
- Select the destination, which is Deezer, and then connect your Deezer account with this service.
- Finally, you can start the transfer process. Once the playlist transfer process is completed, you can see how many tracks and playlists are transferred.
This service is really good and it is my favorite website also.
Option 2: How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Deezer using Free Soundiiz Service?
Soundiiz is another good service to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer. Its free plan lets you transfer one playlist at a time. It might not be good when you have so many playlists, but handy when there a few playlists. Like Tune My Music, you can also see the tracks available in a playlist.
To transfer a playlist, you need to:
- Create a free account on this service.
- Use Transfer option available on the bottom left part on its interface. A pop-up will open.
- Select Playlists option in that pop-up.
- Select the source platform, which is Spotify. After that, you need to connect your Spotify account.
- Now you can select a playlist that you want to transfer.
- In this step, you need to connect your Deezer account.
- Finally, you can give a name to playlist and begin the transfer process.
As you can see, steps are very simple and the entire playlist transfer process is extremely easy.
Did you know you can also transfer Spotify playlists from one account to another?
These are two very useful websites to transfer Spotify playlist to Deezer. The first website is definitely better than the second website because it supports batch playlist transfer feature. Another website is also good if you are OK with transferring one playlist at a time. Though both the options are good, I will recommend you go with the first website.