Update 2022: This website no longer exists now. We recommend you to try some other alternative instead.
Tricklr is a free Twitter application to schedule tweets and make posts to your Twitter account on regular intervals. With the help of this Twitter application you can remain active on your Twitter account without even watching it. This Twitter application allows you to plan weeks, days and hours ahead to schedule and post tweets. This Twitter application comes with a slider for time adjustment, so just drag the slider and adjust time in between which the tweet should be posted.
You can schedule as many tweets as possible and post them by assigning time to them. Now I am a big fan of this Twitter application because it helps me a lot to stay active on Twitter without regularly watching it. Even after adding to queue, you can edit the tweet or make it publish in real-time, delete the tweet, etc. Like Twitter, this Twitter application allows you to write and schedule tweets up to 140 characters. This Twitter application would have been better if it allowed users to write tweets more than 140 characters.
For using this Twitter application you need to sign in to this application using your Twitter account username and password.
Don’t forget to check out 5 free tools to write long tweets.
Some Key Features Of Tricklr To Schedule Tweets:
- Easy to use, straight forward functionality.
- Schedule tweets with an ease.
- Plan weeks, days or hours ahead for scheduling tweets.
- No installation required.
- Schedule as many tweets as possible.
- Remain active on Twitter by scheduling and posting tweets.
You would also like to check out Prism Tweets reviewed by us.
How To Get Started With Tricklr To Schedule Tweets:
- As it’s an easy to use twitter application you can easily get started with Tricklr. Click the “help” button at the right side of the “Logout” button. You will come across a step by step tutorial of “How to get started with Tricklr”.
Tricklr helps you to stay active on Twitter, even without watching it regularly, as it allows you to schedule tweets and post them to your Twitter account. Try this out for free.