Cacoo is a Google Chrome extension which acts as an online drawing tool. This online drawing tool allows multiple users to edit at the same time and save the work. It provides a user-friendly interface. Online drawing tool allows you to create variety of diagrams and its free of cost.
Isn’t it amazing to create drawings in collaboration with a group of friends or even co-workers. This free online drawing tool creates an atmosphere which feels like working together in the same room.
You can also see the changes made to the drawing by your partner or friend. This extension is available in different languages. You can use variety of stencils in it like basic, office, web, software, others and user defined stencils.
Key Features Of Online Drawing Tool:
- Easy to access and use this online drawing tool.
- You can export different file format like PDF, PS, PPT, SVG and PNG.
- You can share and invite your friends
- You can also post your diagrams to Facebook, Google Buzz and Twitter.
- Save your diagrams for future use.
- Zoom in and Zoom out your diagrams.
- Insert an image from your computer.
- Take a screen shot and select and insert template.
- You can use different stencils for your diagrams like ER diagrams, Flow charts, Smiley, Arrow, Office layout, Balloon, and much more.
- You can view the editing history.
- You can use different font size and variety of colors.
- You can check help bar for multiple formats.
- You can also create folders of your own.
How To Add Cacoo To Your Chrome Browser:
- Visit the Chrome Store to add this extension to your Google Chrome browser or click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”
- This extension will automatically get added to your Chrome store.
- Then, Launch the application.
Cacoo is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to create and edit drawings online in collaboration with multiple people at the same time. Try it out free and share your feedback with us below in the comments box.