CareZone Meds is a free Android medicine reminder app which lets you keep a record of your medicines. You can use this medicine reminder app to set reminder on either daily basis or on any particular days, as specified by you. The app lets you keep a record of medicines by entering the details manually, or by scanning the medicine using your device’s camera.
While adding medicines, you can add a lot of information about medicine, like its name, dosage, instructions, what it’s for, who prescribed it, from where you bought it, expiration date, start/end date, quantity, refills, and many other details. You can also classify medicine as whether you are currently taking it or you have stopped it.
Apart from this, you can use the app to maintain a journal about your health, add contacts for sharing medicine, add events to calendar, make notes, make to-do list, and add photos to it.
Using this Free Android Medicine Reminder App:
You have to register with an account with CareZone Meds app for using the app via email address. You can choose to have multiple profiles in the app for multiple users. Each of the profile in the app is known as a CareZone. On successful profile creation, your CareZone will be created and you will see the interface as shown in the screenshot below.
You have to tap on the icon at bottom right center to add a new medicine, which you can choose to add via scanning or typing the details manually. While adding the details, you can enter wide range of details regarding medicine like its name, dosage, instructions, what it’s for, who prescribed it, from where you bought it, expiration date, start/end date, quantity, refills, etc.
After adding medicine(s), tap on Add Reminder Time to add the reminder. You have to enter the preferred time and frequency of reminder. You can choose the frequency as the daily or specific number of days as per your choice.
When the reminder time will arrive, you will be reminded by the app at that time with notification in the notification center.
This way, you can easily add medicines, set reminders, and keep a record of them.
Other Options of this Android Medicine Reminder App:
Tap on three bar icon at top left corner to use other options of this Android app. These options are: Journal, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Shared With, To-Dos, Photos & Files.
- Journal: This app lets you record your daily observations like mood, health condition, etc.. You can make a journal by adding texts and images.
- Contacts: Save your contacts here. You can add any contact like your friends, doctor, druggist, or any one you want to add.
- Calendar: Use it to go through the calendar for checking dates, days, and add events to the calendar.
- Notes: Use it to make quick notes about any thing which you think is worth noting. You can add only texts while making notes.
- Shared With: Use this option to share your profile with your friends, family, doctor, or with any one.
- To-Dos: Make your to-do list from within the app using this option.
- Photos and Files: Keep record of important things be storing them here in form of image. You can choose to store anything like your medical records, prescriptions, etc.
You may also like: 5 Free Medication Reminder Service.
CareZone Meds is an awesome Android medicine reminder app which lets you keep record of medicines and set reminder as well. The app is very easy to use with a lots of other options as well. Do give it a try.