Start Menu Organizer is a free software that lets you organize Windows start menu so that you can look up for your favorite applications in an instant without making much efforts. Another free software to organize your Start Menu is JetStart Menu.
With so many applications on the run and programs, your start menu gets much more complicated and users are unable to look up for their favorite applications as it takes a lot of time and efforts searching for it and then launching it.
But with Start Menu Organizer, you can organize your start menu by grouping together all your applications into categories like internet, office and so on. It consumes less time and you can look up for your favorite applications instantly. Start Menu Organizer comes from the makers of Winstep Nexus.
Features of Start Menu Organizer:
- It is very easy to use with an easy interface
- You just have to drag and drop programs
- You can select multiple applications
- You can search and remove dead shortcuts
- It supports multiple languages
- Some standard categories are already available in it
- You can remove unnecessary shortcuts
- It supports start menu backup and restore
- You can undo/ redo unlimited number of times
- It automatically backs up start menu contents when you run it for the first time
- It has an update manager which downloads and installs the new version
This is an intuitive step towards efficiency and saves a lot of your precious time. It does not update or make any changes until you are satisfied with the way things are organized.
If you want to try some good free application launchers, you can try Launchy, nDroid, and Radian Application Launcher.
Who needs start menu nowadays?
@Piotr: Well said :)