Full is a free iPhone app to track goals on daily, weekly, monthly basis. The app lets you add unlimited number of goals under each category. You can choose to add goals of any type like reading newspaper, writing diary, go for walk, saving money, learn a chapter, do exercises, etc.. In short, this app lets you add any task as goal which you can think about. Apart from this, you can also add number of times you want to do the task.
After adding goals, you can track them with the help of colorful visual charts. The app includes swipe gestures for adding, subtracting, deleting, editing goals so that you don’t have to do the unnecessary hard work.
Using This iPhone App to Track Goals on Daily, Weekly, Monthly Basis:
You can launch the app and start using it straight away with no pop-ups or options to annoy you for getting registered. The home screen of the app displays all the goals added by you. In your scenario since you are using it for the first time, so it will be blank with no goals.
For adding a new goal, tap on Add New Goal option. It will take you to the interface shown in the screenshot below. You have to enter the name of the goal, number of times you want to do it, and type of goal. Your goal can be a daily, weekly, or monthly type. After filling these entries, tap on Save to save the goal.
When you have added goals, you can see them on the home screen of app by tapping on Daily, Weekly, and Monthly option. You can see that the goals are displayed with different colors. These are the codes to tell you that how much close are you in achieving the goal.
It has 3 color codes:
- Goal is displayed with Green color if you are close to achieving the goal.
- Goal is displayed with Orange color if you are half-way to achieve the goal.
- Goal is displayed with Red color if you are quite far from reaching the goal.
You can enter data about the goal by using simple gestures. The gestures are:
- Swipe right to add to the goal. It indicates that you achieved the goal for one time. You can swipe right to increase the number until you reach the target number which you entered while adding the goal.
- Swipe left to decrease to goal. You can use this option to rectify the error when you might have added extra entries to your goal.
- Swipe extreme right to get editing options to edit goal details.
- Swipe extreme left to delete goal.
This way, you can add and manage your goals. For tracking your goals via colorful visual charts, tap on the circular icon at top left corner. It will display your progress of achieving goals in the form of charts shown in the screenshot below.
You may also like: iPhone Health App to track health, daily routine.
Full is a good iPhone app to track goals on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. I liked using the app as it is very easy to use and colorful app. All the functions of the app can be used so easily that you will love using it. Do give it a try.