Passcape ISO Burner is a free ISO Burner to burn ISO files to CD/DVD/Flash drives, and create bootable discs. If you have a .ISO image file, and you want to create a bootable disc, this free ISO Burner can do that. It can also write ISO image to a Flash drive, to create a bootable Flash drive.
This free ISO Burner comes with an extremely easy to use interface that makes it easy even for non-technical users to create bootable discs. It is available completely free for home, non-commercial use.
How to Create Bootable CD, DVD, USB Flash Drive:
Here are the steps to create bootable disc or bootable USB Flash drive with this free ISO Burner:
- Download and install Passcape ISO Burner from here.
- Then start this free ISO Burner.
- On the first screen, select the operation that you want to perform. The options available include:
- Burn ISO image to CD/DVD
- Create bootable USB Falsh drive
- Unpack ISO image.
- On the same screen, select the source ISO image file. You can browse this file on your computer.
- On the next screen, select the CD/DVD drive if you want to burn ISO image to disc. If you had chosen the option to create bootable USB Flash drive, you can choose the USB drive that you want to create bootable.
- After that, just click on “Burn” or “Create” button, and this free ISO Burner will create a bootable disc or Flash drive for you.