BorderMaker is a free software that lets you batch resize photos, and add text, borders, and watermarks to them. It’s a handy and lightweight app designed to help you quickly process multiple images together for tasks like image resizing, image watermarking, and placing EXIF data to images. BorderMaker allows creating profiles which you can save for future and apply anytime to quickly process your digital images.
BorderMaker features a powerful photo editor that lets you refine text, watermark, and border settings through easy-to-use sliders, and watch a live preview of the changes while you apply effects to your photos. An interesting thing about this image processor is that it lets you create multiple text, border, and watermark setting within a BorderMark profile, ready to be applied to your photo collection. Thus you can create multiple BorderMark profiles, and within them you can create multiple text, border, and watermark settings, and exponentially reduce your image processing task.
Batch Resize Photos with BorderMark, Add Text, Border, and WaterMark to them:
BorderMark comes with a simple interface that looks more like an Options window rather than a program screen. Once you launch the app, you would need to select the directory containing your photo collection. After this, you can select a file within that directory (or folder) you want to preview changes on.
Once this is done, you can click on the “Settings” section to adjust settings for text, watermark, and borders. This section contains five different tabs: Image, Text, Borders, Watermarks, and Settings. Each of these tabs enlist some setting options. Let’s have a look on them.
- Image: This tab contains options to resize images, changing their (JPEG) quality, and adjust sharpness mask.
- Text: This tab lets you add or edit text settings. The “Plus” sign will open a new window where you can write text you want to place on your photos, set its position, color, transparency, typeface, and shadow effects.
- Borders: This tab allows you to add or edit border settings. The “Plus” sign opens a new window where you can configure a border for your photos by specifying its size, rounded-corner radius, color, transparency, and background blur level.
- Watermarks: The “Watermark” tab lets you add or edit watermarks and adjust their settings including watermark image, position, shadow color, and shadow transparency.
- Settings: This tab allows you to choose a specific date format for your photos, provide options to read EXIF data of images, automatically rotate photos, and change the image format to JPEG or PNG.
Once you are done with these settings, you can specify the destination location and output file naming (options) in the “Destination” section and finally click on the “Process” button to execute image processing.
Key Features of BorderMark:
- Free Image Processing tool to batch resize photos.
- Add border to multiple images together.
- Add text to multiple images together.
- Batch watermark images.
- Change image format (JPEG or PNG).
- Create and save profiles for quick editing.
- Batch rotate images.
- Extract EXIF/IPTC data of images.
- Easy-to-use sliders to change text, border, and watermark settings.
- Displays live preview of changes.
- Share or publish photos online by uploading them to FTP server.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Lightweight and handy.
- Fast and effective.
The Final Verdict:
BorderMark is a nice free image processing tool to quickly batch resize photos, add text or watermarks, and decorate them with borders. It does quick image processing without taking much of your system resources and is capable of running on multiple platforms. Download free and give it a try.