MockingBird is an online mockup creating tool that helps you to present your designs and ideas on application or website safely with your clients or other members of your team. If your head is filled with creative website or application idea but don’t know the way to share it with others, you have to the best way to share it now by creating a quick wireframe with MockingBird.
This online mockup creating tool can help you to get the best outcome from your project by giving you enough tools and equipment to create an effective and fast plan. Once you are done planning, present it nicely to your clients and keep working on the project to keep it on track. You do not need to download or install anything to create mockups online with MockingBird. Even Flash is not required! Ironically, it does not supports Internet Explorer at time of writing of this article, and works in Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari only.
Tools like MockingBird are perfect for developers, who are filled with ideas but do not have graphic design skills to prepare pretty screenshots of them. Using MockingBird, you can quickly throw together a mockup of the screen that would help you in conveying your idea clearly, without wrestling with the complexities of design software.
Presenting your dreams of creative application or making website was never so easy. Use clear mockups to present a clear plan in front of your clients while communicating with them. This online mockup creating tool helps you to deliver exactly what your clients want. Make mockups of your plan with Mocking Bird’s easy to use and simple online tool. Make layouts with grids and columns, export PDF or PNG, resize your texts in just the way you want, make multiple pages in your mockup, easy wireframing with its UI elements to create an outstanding mockup.
Let’s Take a Look at the Features of MockingBird:
- The Main feature of this software is, it’s completely web based app. It doesn’t require any installation or download to get started. And once your mockup is complete, your clients and collaborators can easily access your mockups from anywhere. And there is a free plan available of this online mockup creating tool to create mockups for free.
- Make layouts with editable grids and columns. It also supports frameworks like Blueprint or 960gs.
- Make your free project in 10 pages. Free plan only supports one project and you can add 10 pages in it. Adding multiple pages in your mockup helps you to make clean and clear mockups.
- You can export wireframes to PDF or PNG format.
- It helps you to make your mockup look more creative and effective. And all your mockups and data are secure in MockingBird’s reliable and secure network.
- They create two backup of your files and store them in two different locations to make your data secure.
Try MockingBird free online mockup creator.