TweakVI Basic is a free tweaking software that has been designed to tweak and optimize the performance of Windows Vista Operating system. The hidden features of the operating system often affect its performance in a way that we would’nt have imagined. Getting into them and tweaking these features may unlock the hidden potential in the Operating system’s capacity making it perform exceedingly well. TweakVI basic has been designed to do just that.
This free tweaking software comes packed with a number of options and features that apart from just tweaking the system and improving the performance by optimization, also allows the user to customize and personalize the system according to the need. So Tweak VI basic is the only software that comes with both Optimization and Personalization features.
Tweak VI Basic edition for Windows Vista is available for free download at and the size of the installer is just about 12 MB. Installation can be done really quickly and using the software is easy as well, thanks to the simple and elegant interface. This works with all the 32 bit versions of the Vista OS.
Some of the Features of TweakVI Basic are:
The user can perform tweaks like
- Desktop and start menu tweaks.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox tweaks for increasing the browser performance.
- System Folder changes and System Information tweaks to optimize the overall peformance.
- Mouse and hardware tweaks to speed up the response.
- Startup ans shutdown tweaks that help the system function faster during startups and shutdowns.
Apart from these,
- The user can activate hundreds of hidden vista settings to improve the performance.
- Create a 256 MB RAM drive for faster access.
- Optimize the RAM and freeing it for better performance.
- Create a Registry with integrated Registry cleaner and Optimizer.
- Clean up the harddrives to remove the unwanted files.
- Improve the internet browsing with a few simple mouse clicks.
- Tweak the browsers and improve the privacy by clearing the leftover data.
- Use the Auto- Optimizer to make the most common tweaks and changes to the OS.
- Use the Process monitor and Service manager to keep track of the running tasks and stopping them if unnecessary.
These tweaks can also be transferred to other machines running Vista so that the user does not have to do this all over again. Apart from all these there is a whole host of other options in this free tweaking software including the personalization features available for use.
All these features and options make TweakVI basic a comprehensive utility for Personalizing and Optimizing the Windows Vista OS. Try TweakVI Basic Free.