PocketSmith is a Google Chrome extension to track and forecast cash flow. It keeps track of your finance for both long-term and short-term. You can input all the income you have and all the expenses you have to pay in PocketSmith. You can schedule your bills, grocery list and other utility expenses with PocketSmith. You can also add bank accounts, upload transaction and categorize them. You can create a goal and put money aside for the things which you require. After inputting all this information PocketSmith will forecast cash flow for you. Means, it will give you an estimation of your future account balance or cash balance according to your income and expense habits.
The plan forecasts your finances and transactions till 6 months to 30 years, but for 30 years you have to choose a premium or super plan, which would be a paid one. In addition, you can track all your income and expenses on a monthly basis. Knowing your forecast cash flow can help you in setting goals which you would actually be able to fulfill.
Key Features On Track And Forecast Cash Flow:
- PocketSmith is convenient and easy to use.
- View forecast cash flow.
- You can prepare your monthly budget analysis.
- You can set goals for the things you require or want to buy.
- You can track all income and expenseswith PocketSmith calendar.
- You can import your bank transactions.
- Set different currency like Euro, Yen, Dollar, Pound and Peso.
- You can view your cash flow statistics.
How To Add PocketSmith To Your Chrome Browser:
- Visit Google Chrome store to add PocketSmith to your Chrome browser or click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”.
- This extension automatically gets added to your Chrome browser.
- Then, you have to click on “launch app”.
- You have to sign up to use PocketSmith cash flow forecasting.
PocketSmith is a Chrome extension which tracks all your finances and expenses for short or long-term and gives you estimated future forecasts related to your finances. You can not only set goals but try to achieve them as well. Try it out and Forecast cash flow with PocketSmith.