Kwout is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to crop any webpage and upload it or post it anywhere. This extension loads cropped images as an image map. You can easily cut out any text or image from any web page with Kwout. You can also easily cut out any favorite scene playing on YouTube. You can even mail the cropped text or image from the webpage. This extension allows you to fix the size of cropped images or text.
You may even decorate the cropped text or image by different decorating options like adding a border, rounding the border or adding a shadow. You may also post the cut out to Google Buzz, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Live journal, Blogger, Type pad, Friend Feed and much more.
How To Crop any webpage and Upload with Kwout:
- Open a web page which you want to crop and select the text or image.
- Then, you have to click on Kwout icon.
- Now you have to crop the selected part that you need.
- Now click on upload, to upload this text or image as an image map.
- You can now easily post the quote to your website or share it on Facebook, Twitter and many more.
Key Features Of Kwout:
- Easy to use and access.
- Crop any webpage.
- Share the cut out quote on Facebook, Twitter and many more.
- Mail quotes to your friends.
- Easily resize the quotes.
- Decorate the borders of quotes.
- You can also comment on the post.
How To Add Kwout To Your Chrome Browser:
- To add Kwout to your Chrome browser, Click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”
- The extension will automatically get added to your Chrome browser.
Kwout is a Chrome browser which allows you to cut out text or images from any webpage and upload it. The cut out can be posted to your website or share it on Facebook or Twitter. It allows you to cut out any favorite scenes from YouTube as well. Try it out, makes your work easier.