VidTrim Video Trimmer is a free Android video editing app that allows you to trim videos and save them as new clips and extract the audio from the video. It also lets you share video clips with friends via Bluetooth, E-mail, Whatsapp, or directly upload it to YouTube from the app. You can play your videos and view important data about the video clip like, duration, path, frame rate, picture size, audio and video codecs.
This Android video editing app also lets you try features of the paid version. You can add effects and use the transcoder to convert to MP4.
Key Features of this Android Video Editing App:
- Simple interface with easy to use features.
- It is a free video editing app for Android device.
- Trim your videos by selecting a starting and ending point.
- Trimmed videos can be saved as new clips.
- You can also extract audio from video clips.
- You can also play video clips.
- Data like, frame rate, picture size, duration, path, etc. are shown.
- Renaming and deleting video clips is also easy.
- You can share video clips via E-mail.
- You can also upload videos on YouTube directly.
- Some trial features are also given in the free version.
- Trail features will put a watermark on the video if used in the free version.
- You can apply video filters to add effects to your videos (trial only).
- Using the transcode you can convert a video to MP4, resize, or compress it (trial only).
- Before exporting a video, you can select its frame size and picture quality.
- The free version is Ad supported.
To make slideshow from photos and add text to video clips, you can try VideoShow-Video Editor, an Android app reviewed earlier on our website.
Download and install VidTrim Video Trimmer by scanning the QR Code (given at the end of the review) with a Barcode Scanner from your Android phone.
Open the Android video editing app to get a list of all the videos on your Android device. Long press the name of the video, from the main page to get additional options, and to use trial features. Access the features by tapping on the 3 dots icon from the top right corner of the screen. You can also tap on any video to play it, and to view information about it.
On the top right corner, a scissors icon and a music icon will appear. You can tap on the scissors icon to access the trim function that allows you to trim your video clips easily by dragging the slider to mark a specific starting point and ending point. Once done, you can tap the same scissors icon again to save the new clip. You can tap on the music icon if you want to extract the audio of that video, i.e. if you want to convert to MP3.
If you want to combine and add transition effects between videos, you can use Andromedia Video Editor App for Android.
My Verdict on the App:
VidTrim Video Trimmer is a simple Android app that lets you trim video clips and extract audio from them. You can use trial features like, adding effects to videos, or resizing and compressing them but those clips can be exported only with a watermark on the video clip. The features in the free version were not many and possibilities to make a new video were minimal. This would be a great app if some more features are incorporated in the free version as well.
Get VidTrim here or use the QR Code given below.