Quttera URL Scanner is a free URL scanner which is designed to scan malicious scripts hidden in web content. This free URL Scanner detects suspicious files in web content. The URL scanner is a very useful tool to detect infected hidden suspicious and malicious files.
You can easily copy the URL and insert into command line based URL scanner. It will investigate the URL and detect malicious files, suspicious scripts and hidden elements from the web content. In addition, you can also update the latest application version information through command line.
Key Features Of Quttera URL Scanner:
- This free URL Scanner has a Command line interface.
- You can easily install a URL and it will automatically investigate the URL.
- You can also seek for help in Quttera URL scanner.
- Download updates for already installed software.
- Scan URL and prints the report for each file.
- This free URL scanner checks for menu URL’s and tests them.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Compatible for Windows NT based operating system.
How To Install and Use This Free URL Scanner:
- To install Quttera URL scanner to your PC, click here.
- Download the setup.
- Double click on the setup downloaded.
- It will automatically get installed to your PC.
- Then Insert Update to the command line based URL scanner.
- It will automatically be updated and ready to use.
- Now, You can easily insert a URL to command line based URL scanner.
- This URL scanner will scan all malicious, suspicious and hidden files from web content.
- For further assistance on how to use, click here.
Quttera URL Scanner is a command line based URL scanner. The URL scanner is easy to use and scans all malicious and suspicious files from web content.
Try this free URL scanner and keep your PC away from malicious and suspicious files. Try Quttera URL Scanner today itself and rate its performance.