The freeware MP3 Library Player allows users to download and catalog their iTunes, MP3 and other formatted music in a simple-to-use library. The Internet has made it possible for people all over the world to download and play back their favorite songs from the days gone by as well as recent hits. With MP3 Library Player, as mentioned, users are able to keep all their music files in one easily accessible place. This free MP3 Library utility is definitely a must for all lovers of music.
Let’s look at the many features that MP3 Library Player offers those who choose to download:
- A built-in web browser allows users direct access to the program’s database.
- The program plays all iTunes and Mp3 files, as well as other formats.
- A dedicated search button, allows users to find music quickly.
- Drag and drop music files into the interface.
- Automatic lyrics and biography finder
- Tags and filenames are retained.
- A graphic equalizer let’s users adjust the quality of their music.
- The program is able to record MP3 and sound effect files.
There are other features which make this MP3 Player much more attractive and you’ll be able to take advantage of the many functions and features offered. You’ll be able to improve the sound quality of all your music and continually add to the library using the program’s search button. You can also read about other free media players available.
Many people have downloaded MP3 Library Player and have found it to be a valuable addition to their system. For those who are unsure, download and give it a try, you’ll be pleasantly surprised and wonder why you hesitated in the first place. There are many other free MP3 players available over the Internet and they all offer different features that are designed to enhance your music, Free MP3 Library Player, however seems to have mastered the art of bringing your music files to life.
This absolutely free program operates on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. If you are a one of the aforementioned music lovers and enjoying having complete control of what you’re listening to, then get MP3 Library Player on your system as soon as possible.