Free Video to DVD Converter is a nice free software to convert video files of any format to a DVD Format, and burn them to DVD. The DVD Disk can then by played on any DVD Player.
Free Video to DVD Converter is very easy to use, and totally free. It can convert various video formats to DVD format.
How To Use Video To DVD Converter:
This video to dvd converter is easy to use. After you install the software, just run the converter; it will look like the above screenshot.
The process and options in this video to dvd converter are:
- Add the files which need to be converted to DVD format by clicking on Add Files.
- All the files added will be converted into single dvd format file.
- The standard dvd format is .vob.
- If you have added a file by mistake, then highlight the video option and press Remove.
- You can also arrange the videos in order after adding them by using the arrow keys. Just highlight the video and use the arrow key to arrange according to your choice.
- You can also choose the destination folder to which the output DVD video has to be saved.
- You can also open that destination folder by clicking on the folder icon present next to it.
- The formats available are: DVD NTSC and DVD PAL.
- The formats sub categories are: DVD Widescreen High Quality, DVD High Quality, DVD Widescreen Good Quality, DVD Good Quality, DVD Widescreen Standard Quality, DVD Standard Quality, DVD Widescreen Long Play, and DVD Long Play.
- It predicts the occupied space also for the video.
- Click on Options and there you can change the language and turn off computer options.
- After you add all the videos to be converted just click Create DVD to convert.
Free Video to DVD Converter is light on resources, and good in performance. It can also burn several video files to one DVD disk, and automatically create a simple DVD menu for accessing all the videos.
Click here to Download free Video To DVD Converter.