Financial calculator is a Google Chrome extension which performs financial calculations like Mortgage, Interest, loan term calculations and many more. In case you are planning to buy a property or take a loan, you can calculate your EMI for every month and check on the total interest to be paid. This way you will be able to determine your eligibility to purchase and pay for it.
You can also use this extension for your stocks and bonds calculation. It provides a user-friendly interface which makes it, easy to use and access. This extension turns your hectic calculations into easy calculations.
You can use this financial calculator to maintain your monthly budget as well.
Key Features Of Financial Calculator:
- Mortgage calculator: It calculates the repayment to be made for purchases like car, house and many more.
- EMI calculator: It judges the monthly interest you will pay for anything purchased on loan.
- Loan term calculator: It tells you about, how long it would take to repay a certain loan amount.
- Loan amount calculator: It figures out your monthly payment to be paid.
- Interest calculator: It calculates the interest according to days, months and years.
- Time deposit calculator: It defines the term period of the payment.
- Stocks calculator: It is required for stock calculation.
- Yield to maturity calculator: It calculates the amount you will receive on maturity of say fixed deposits or the like.
- Bonds calculator: It calculates the bonds issue price.
- IRR calculator: It calculates the internal rate of return.
How To Add Financial Calculator To Your Chrome Browser:
- Visit on Chrome store to add Financial calculator to your Chrome browser or click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”
- This extension automatically gets added to your Chrome browser.
- Then, you can click on “launch” to launch this extension.
Financial calculator is a Chrome extension which performs all tough financial calculations for you. You can use this extension for both official and household purposes. This extension makes your calculations easy and quick. Try it out, and know your eligibility to purchase and pay.