Squirrel is a free desktop application that helps you to perform all the mentioned tasks under a systematic management of time. It is easy-to-use timesheet management software which is easily available for windows to download. Many of us, spend, huge amount of time to plan an organized schedule instead of doing the actual work. But not any more, squirrel helps you to manage your time and give space of performing other important actual tasks.
Squirrel works on pre-determined tasks and projects. It is a fully-featured timesheet software for your PC. This free timesheet management software records tasks on which you are currently working. In addition, it can also be used to check how much time is spent between various performed projects. With Squirrel, you do not have to keep on managing the timesheet, instead, you can relaxingly work on actual tasks and let squirrel take all the burden of time management.
The availability of highly provocative features that Squirrel offers makes it worth downloading. You can take a look at some of the attractive features of Squirrel:
- Send out to MS Excel.
- Send out time-sheet as a plain text or as HTML.
- View the time laid out between projects.
- Predetermined tasks save your time from typing the same part time and again.
- Inbuilt to-do list. Now, you won’t forget the important tasks.
- Screen-snapper: This feature helps you to look at all the tasks that you have already performed. Even if you have forgotten to record a task, Screen-snapper can show you all the unrecorded tasks. By default, Screen-snapper is disabled, however, you can easily enable it through settings to check your work.
To get access to Squirrel, you need to download its software. It takes only a few seconds to download it.
Here is how to download Squirrel:
- Go onto the website
- Click on “download”
- The installer will automatically download
- Once the downloaded, click on “run” to install.
That’s it, you can double click the squirrel icon and start using. You can take a look at my Squirrel Timesheet for better understanding:
You can also check out other free timesheet software like HourGuard, and Free Employee Timesheet software reviewed by us. Also these timesheets can be created and accessed online read Timesheets.com for creating the same.
As you can see from the above sheet that a pie chart is also generated at runtime. This allows you to see the time spent between projects.
In a nutshell, Squirrel is extremely useful Time Management software which definitely saves most of your time. It a absolutely free of cost, so go ahead and get it right away.