HourGuard Timeshet recorder is a free time recording application that records time spent on different activities on your computer. The free time recorder is simple to use and the benefits from having such software, in a busy office, are many.
To use this timesheet recorder; you simply click “Start” when you begin a particular job or project and at the end of the day or when you’re finished, click the “stop” button. HourGuard will store all the data as a timesheet entry.
Once a job or project is completely finished, at the end of a day, week or month, the program will create a complete timesheet that will include a breakdown of every task you did. Based on this data; free timesheet recorder, will allow you to generate and print invoices or receipts.
Here are some of the features of HourGuard:
- Starting and stopping are done simply by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
- The time count may be started automatically as soon as the computer is activated or manually.
- Easy to follow instructions show you how to generate your own task assignments by breaking-down projects into sub-tasks.
- Manual timesheet entries are also able to be designed, in the event you are not working at you computer.
- Manage each of your tasks efficiently by making use of the “active”,”complete” and “closed” options.
- Make use of the option to design and print, easy-to-read reports.
- The program operates as a background application and will not interfere with other programs that are running on the computer.
- A user-friendly interface with buttons and commands that are written in simple, easy-to-understand language.
This free time recording software is truly the ideal application to have; either privately or for business. With more and more people using the Internet for business, either at home or at work, keeping track of the time spend pounding the keyboard is important and that is why free applications like HourGuard are an important contribution to the world of business. With this free and easy time recorder operating on your computer; you’ll know exactly how long you’ve spent on any given project or task.
HourGuard is designed for use on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 computers.
Download HourGuard free.