Soundwave is a free Android app using which you can share music with friends and followers and discover music other people are listening to. The app allows you to add songs from others playlists, like and dislike songs, watch videos directly inside the app. It also provides you a platform to let you check what people are listening to in your area. You can invite friends from Facebook, Google, and Twitter, as well as follow people from around the world. All you have to do is listen music from any music player on your phone and it will automatically be synced into your feed.
Key Features of Soundwave, an App to Share Music:
- Very Interactive interface with beautiful visuals.
- Fun to share music and discover new songs using this app.
- See what friends and followers are listening to.
- Share your favorite songs with friends and followers.
- Check playlists created by other people.
- Listen to songs from Spotify, Rdio, Deezer etc. to connect them.
- Watch music videos on YouTube inside the app itself.
- Add songs which you like from friends playlists.
- You can stream songs on SoundCloud.
- Give ThumbsUp or ThumbsDown to songs.
- Purchase the songs you like from GooglePlay or 7Digital Music Store.
- Add your Facebook, Google +, Twitter friends.
- Tracks music videos you watch on YouTube.
- Select your favorite song as your humdinger.
- Explore most liked, most disliked and most played songs.
- Circle a particular area on the map and get a song list from that area.
- Needs an active Internet Connection.
Also read about this free Android App to Share Music, reviewed on or website.
Check Twitter Music to discover popular hits from Twitter.
Download Soundwave using the link given at the end of this review. Install and open it to start discovering new music. You can access the Function Tab by tapping on the icon on the top left corner inside the App. A menu will appear with the following options:
- Activity Feed: This consists of the latest activity by you or others.
- Your Profile: Your profile page that shows your top played music and your playlists.
- People: Check what other people are listening to. Link your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Explore: View Most played, most like, most disliked weekly, monthly and all time charts .
- Music Map: Circle a particular area on the map to check what people in that area are listening to.
- Notifications: Get and manage all your notifications from here.
- Connect Music Player: Connect the inbuild or downloaded music players with Soundwave.
- Feedback: E-mail the developer about any issue, if required.
- Share this App: Share the app with friends and expand your circle to discover more music.
Also try Bandhook, a free Android app to discover about any music artist and their albums.
Soundwave is an amazing Android app that lets you share music preferences with people, like and dislike songs, check what people are listening to in your area, and watch videos. I was able to discover so many new songs using this Android app. One of them is currently set as my humdinger. I love this super interesting app so much that now I cant stop listening to music.
Get Soundwave by clicking here or use the QR Code below.