iReader is a Google Chrome extension which displays news stories and articles in a very easy to read format, by stripping all the ads. It maintains a proper layout of an article and makes it smooth to scroll.
iReader is easy to use and access. You can set the background opacity and set hot keys for quick launch of iReader. You may even mail these ad stripped articles from Gmail. You can easily adjust the fonts, width and margin of an article.
How To Use iReader In Chrome Extension:
- Open any web page that’s identified as an article, iReader Icon will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the iReader icon or use the hot key to launch iReader in a window.
- iReader will Strip all the ads from an article. The screenshot below shows ads on the page.
- By click on iReader Chrome extension, ads would be automatically stripped off. The screenshot below is after using the iReader extension, no ads in between the text now.
- To close iReader, again click on the iReader icon.
Key Features Of iReader :
- Automatically identifies the articles and iReader icon appears on the address bar.
- You may easily zoom in and zoom out the articles.
- You may even take a print of it.
- You can also mail the page.
- Disable any images on article.
- Easily changes font Size of an article.
- Adjusts the width and margins of an article.
- You may Tweet the page or send to Facebook.
- Supports multiple pages of an article.
How To Add iReader To Your Chrome Browser:
- To add iReader to your Chrome Browser, click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”.
- This iReader extension will automatically be added to your Chrome browser.
iReader is a Chrome extension which displays articles in an easy to read format with all the ads on the page stripped.
You may easily adjust the font size, margin and width of an article. Try iReader to strip all ads with proper layout, and make your reading easy.