Free Easy Alarm Clock is a lightweight alarm clock for Windows that helps you to wake up at scheduled time with your favorite song or video. This alarm clock for PC lets you schedule alarm for one time, daily, or for a week (with selected days). You can also add a comment of your choice that will be displayed at scheduled time and date. Thus you can use it as a task reminder also. Simply write the comment, add a soundtrack of your choice and set alarm. It will keep running on system tray of your PC and will show added task at correct time.
Moreover, benefit of using this free alarm clock is that it is able to add almost any kind of audio video format file such as mp3, wmv, flv, avi, aac etc. Thus it is not limited to add only wav files as it is with some other alarm clock software. But with some good features, it has few limitations also. Such as it cannot wake up PC from sleep. So you need to keep PC switched on to make it work successfully.
Above screenshot shows interface of Free Easy Alarm Clock where you can set date & time to schedule an alarm.
You can set alarm for daily, weekly, or for a single time only according to your own requirement. After this, at the right side you can add any comment that you want to view when alarm will ring with your favorite song. At the middle part on its interface, you can use Browse Song button to select your favorite song (audio or video).
After filling these details, you can hit the Add alarm button and alarm will be scheduled for selected date and time. After this, minimize this alarm clock to system tray and forget it. It will ring alarm with selected song and show you pop up message set by you.
Other than this, you can add as many alarms as you want and can view the list of all added alarms. You can even test scheduled alarms to confirm whether they are correctly added or not.
Key Features Present In This Free Alarm Clock For PC:
- A very simple alarm clock for PC that lets you schedule multiple alarms based on per week, daily, or for a single time.
- You can add favorite audio or video file to play with alarm.
- It can also be used as a task reminder. Simply add a task (or you can say comment), schedule it with desired date and time. After that, it will run on specified date and will show you pop up message like the below screenshot. If you want task reminders software, then you can try Todo.EXE, Desktop Reminder, and Holiline Reminder.
- It is very lightweight alarm clock. Only 646 kb total size.
- You can use it completely free.
Free Easy Alarm Clock is according to its name as it is completely free to use as well as lets you schedule alarms to wake you up with your favorite music. But it could be more effective if it would start PC from sleep mode at scheduled time. Try it yourself, click below link to get it free of cost: