Colorzilla is a Firefox extension that adds color picker to Firefox. Colorzilla comes with a color picker, eyedropper, palette viewer, and more. If you are a designer, and want to quick colors from any web page, Colorzilla plugin for Firefox can do that for you.
Here are the various features of Colorzilla:
- You can pick color of any pixel from a web page. It also comes with built-in zoom and pan options that let you pick color from the exact pixel that you want.
- Colorzilla comes with an advanced color picker that is similar to the ones found in Photoshop, and Photoshop Alternatives.
- It also comes with a palette viewer that lets you create and customize your palettes. The palettes are compatible with GIMP. It also lets you share and bookmark color palettes. That comes handy when you want to share color palette with someone else.
- Webpage DOM Color Analyzer is one of the most advanced features of Colorzilla. Basically, it analyzes DOM structure of any web page, and finds out which CSS rules are setting colors on that web page. It also lets you find corresponding CSS elements. This is really handy if you are trying to implement some similar color functionality in your website.
- Once you have selected a color, you can copy the color to any application. It supports CSS RGB, Hex, and other formats.
- It also comes with an online CSS gradient generator that lets you create gradients in CSS, and get CSS code for that.
Colorzilla is a must have Firefox plugin for every designer. It works in all OS, including, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can be coupled well with Colorizer plugin that lets you change colors of elements on web page. Also check out other free color picker.
Download ColorZilla free.