Y.A. Photos date Stamper is exactly as the name suggests – a freeware to print date on photos that lets you place dates on your photographs. This simple-to-use photo date software, is able to identify the day of the week and date that a photograph was taken. Users are able to add their personally designed watermark date to JPG photos of your choice. The entire process is quick and easy.
With this photo date stamper, users are also able to alter JPG picture solutions very easily. Indeed this photo date stamping program, creates new pictures, from the original, and places the copies in folders decided by the user. It is important to note here that the original photos are not deleted or destroyed in any way; Y.A. Photos date Stamper, merely copies from the original.
How to Add Date Stamp to Photos:
- First of all you will need to download .NET Framework from Microsoft. The program is free and completely safe.
- Download Y.A. Photos date Stamper. The file is zipped, after the download – unzip it.
- Extract the Y.A, Photos Date Stamper. zip archive. There are free tools in order to perform to part of the set-up.
- Click on the ‘setup exe’. You will be asked to specify a location for the application and well as set your privacy options.
- With the installation complete, click ‘close’ You are now ready to use your creative skills with your photos.
- Begin the program by clicking on the ‘start menu’ > All programs’ >Nakood.
- Once the program is running, you simply follow the simple instructions in the easy-to-navigate main interface. Users are free to add their personally designed date watermark to his or her favorite photos. Users may also change the picture’s resolution will a few easy clicks of the mouse.
Clearly this free date stamp application is a handy tool to have, as all those old photos from long along can be cleaned and a watermark date added. As the designers of this simple-to-use photo date software, tell us – “your treasured memories with be with you always”.
Download Y.A. Photo Date Stamper free.