The tutorial explains how to add multiple photos to Instagram story using layout feature. Instagram makes your experience better releasing interesting features for posting stories.
Instagram Boomerang made a lot of users crazy about the loop video like feature. Now you can use this new feature called Layout that is located next to the Boomerang.
Layout feature allows you to add more than one photo in one single story. You can add six photos maximum and use other stickers and filters to make your story creative.
Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story Using Layout Feature
To upload multiple photos, you can follow the same steps as you do while posting a story.
- Launch your Instagram app and log in if not.
- Tap on the icon on the top left to post a story.
- Below you will find several options such as Live, Create, Boomerang, Normal, Superzoom, Hands-free, and Layout.
- Each feature works differently here in your story.
- To add multiple photos, you can go with Layout.
- At this point, you get different grids to post photos. You can use the layout of 2 photos or 6 photos.
- Suppose you select a layout of 2 photos, you can start taking your photo for the first frame and another photo for another frame.
- If you want to post photos from your phone gallery then you select the layout type and tap on the bottom left icon.
- Pick a photo to add in one frame and choose another photo for another frame.
You are now done adding photos and you can post it in your story. Similarly, you can select other layouts to add more photos in one story.
It is pretty easy to add an interesting layout for your Instagram story. You can simply choose a layout style and start adding photos to it. You can take advantage of stickers and filters to add some creative elements. By using GIF, you can make your story alive. Try this new feature on your Instagram now.