Mozilla Firefox 6 is a free web browser that is still running in Beta. This free and quick web browser launched its version 5 in July and now brand new with some new features and add ons its introducing Firefox 6. This web browser comes with amazing speed and uses advanced technology that will help Internet users to browse with efficiency and lightening speed.
With this free app, even if you don’t remember the URLs just type your term into the location bar and the auto complete function in the program code will include possible matches from your browsing history, bookmarked sites and open tabs. This way you need not write full URL in the first place. The application is complete tool kit for your browsing experience.
It also helps you with session restore function that instantly brings back your windows and tabs, restoring text you entered and any in-progress downloads. You can restart the browser without losing your place after you install an add-on or software update. If your free web browser Firefox or your computer unexpectedly closes, you don’t have to waste time recovering data or retracing your steps through the Web. The application also restores your typed email when you computer shuts down abruptly any time in the mid of your composition. It will help you to pick up where you left off, even down to the last word you typed. However, the new Firefox is designed with precision adding features and functions that will help users to browse more conveniently. The latest version of Firefox Beta has the following changes:
- The address bar in the freeware highlights the domain name of the website you visit
- Streamlined the look of the site identity block
- Added support for the latest draft version of WebSockets with a prefixed API
- Added support for EventSource / server-sent events
- Added support for window.matchMedia
- Added a new Web Developer menu item and moved development-related items into it
- Improved usability of the Web Console
- Improved the discoverability of Firefox Sync
- Reducing startup time when users rely on Panorama, the browser’s multi-tab organizer
The security features in this web browser is been developed to offer:
- Do Not Track– Firefox lets you tell sites that you want to opt out of behavioral tracking.
- Private Browsing– you can turn on to this feature to protect your browsing history.
- Clear Recent History– Clear all your private data or just your most recent activity with a few quick clicks.
Firefox 6 ensures that you browse your favorite sites quickly. This is one download or upgrade which is definitely recommended.