FileMyster is a free folder synchronization software that allows the user to seamlessly synchronize folders automatically and manually. Though FileMyster was initially developed to make life easier for administrators, by allowing them to do all their server synchronizations automatically, it can also be used to sync music, movies, documents, etc. of ordinary users between their computers. This makes it perfect for both h0me as well as office use.
FileMyster has very simple system requirements. The operating system has to be either Windows XP/Vista/7 or Server 2003 (32 or 64) and Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0.
Here are some of the features of FileMyster folder synchronization software:
- Synchronization of latest files only.
- One way/two way synchronization.
- The user can have the exact same files with either full mirror (source/destination) or half mirror(destination only).
- FileMyster can be configured to automatically take backups of overwritten/deleted files.
- The user can specify which file types to sync/not to sync.
- They can also schedule synchronizations daily, weekly, monthy or on a used-defined period.
- After every synchronization, a fully detailed log is created.
- The users can configure each slot separately with unlimited number of slots.
- Auto-sync service is integrated with Active Directory Accounts.
- Portable application is available that can be downloaded by the user.
- No unnecessary ads.
As a result of all this the users, who have been manually synchronizing system files, can rely on FileMyster, the free file synchronizer, to automatically synchronize their files.
Download FileMyster free.