Fhotoroom is a Windows 8 Photo editing app available for free in Windows 8 App store. Edit images of your choice and add special effects to make them look more beautiful.
Fhototroom is available in the photo section of Windows 8 app store. Using this Windows 8 photo editing app, you can add special effects, crop, resize, add frames, and much more. Fhotoroom is an award winning app on Windows phone and now it’s available for Windows 8 too.
Details of Fhotoroom:
Fhotoroom is a simple app and can be used by anybody. Both professionals and amateurs can use this Windows 8 photo editing app, to add effects to images. Fhotoroom has editing tools, styling tools, frame tools, editing brush, etc.
As soon as you launch the app, you have the option to browse for photos of your choice from your Computer, Bing website, webcam, or from photo uploading websites. Select a photo to modify and open it in this Windows 8 photo editing app. Then you will see the app as shown in below screenshot.
Various Options Available in Photo Editing App for Windows 8:
- You can choose basic edit options to edit: crop, edit brush, exposure, colors, sharpen, vignette, different rotations, flip options, and resize options.
- Click on Styles option to choose from over 22 options like: leaks, americano, tsar, tsaritsa, classic pro, tinge, etc.
- In frames option you have: polish, sqr black, sqr white, proof, glass, vintage, and other effects.
- Then you have the option to Save the picture that you have edited.
- On the right side of the app you have the options to: zoom in, zoom out, zoom 100, auto fit, and move.
*Some of the options are labeled pro, you can unlock them only if you purchase the pro version.
Use these options and try adding effects to your picture. When you are satisfied with the effect that you have used, save it or else cancel it and move to next editing option. If you don’t save it then the effect will be erased.
Features of This Windows 8 Photo Editing App:
Let’s have a look at the features of this Windows 8 photo editing app:
- This app is available for free in Windows 8.
- There are multiple editing tools like: crop, brightness, saturation, rotate the image, sharpen the image, flip, and create mirror image (like shown in below screenshot).
- There are styling options that give a rich look to your photo.
- Special effects like light leaks that give your image a camera lens look.
- Special frames and borders that give your image a fine classic touch.
- An editing brush is included using which you can draw saturation, darkness, brightness, and softness.
How To Install Fhotoroom on Windows 8:
Open this link in Internet explorer of Windows 8. There you have the option to open the Fhotoroom app in Windows 8 app store and install it from there.
Start using this simple photo editing app and modify your images in the way you want to. You can also try similar app: Photo Studio Windows 8 App.