Accupedo Pedometer is an Android Pedometer App using which you can count your steps, speed of walking or running and number of calories burnt. It allows you to set your daily goal and shows the percentage achieved. You can also put widgets on the Home screen of your Android device, to monitor the number of steps you walk in a day. This Android Pedometer is very simple to use. It shows you speed, distance and time that you walked for. It also shows you the number of calories that were burnt in those steps. It allows you to check your performance with the help of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts.
Features of this Android Pedometer:
- Interesting Interface.
- Easy to use.
- Monitors number of steps daily.
- Stores log history for each day.
- Graphical results.
- Has 3 different power saving modes.
- Active hours can be set to save power.
- Customizable widget display on Home screen of Android.
- Options to pause, resume, reset and start a new lap.
- Set body weight, daily goal, sensitivity etc.
- Percentage achieved of daily goal is also shown.
- Shows number of calories burnt.
- Step count can also be set manually.
- Back up can be created on SD card or Google Drive.
- Help and FAQ are built in the App.
- Works only for Android phones with G-sensor.
How to use Accupedo Pedometer:
Download the Android pedometer from the link given at the end of this page and open the app. You can start counting your steps instantly after signing in, by pressing the round button in the center of the screen. Steps will automatically be counted as you walk. You can pause or resume the walk from the same round button, according to your convenience. To reset the step count tap on the refresh icon. You can also start a new lap by tapping on the grey triangle in the bottom right of the page. To set ‘Walking’ or ‘Running’ you can tap the icon of the man.
If you use an iPhone then check free pedometers for iPhone.
To put a Accupedo Pedometer widget on the Home screen of your Android phone, press and hold your finger on the Empty space of the Home screen and select Widgets from options list of the “Add to Home screen” menu. A new list will open. Select Accupedo from the new list. You can customize the widget according to your wishes, and change its color from the settings of the app.
Accupedo pedometer is a Android app that counts your daily steps and shows the number of calories burnt by walking. It is a good app, but I realized that if you keep it in your hand, or bag, it may miscount steps. Developers suggest that it works best when the phone is on your waist belt. Try it out and decide yourself.