BirthSay is a Google Chrome app that lets you send birthday greetings from Facebook. You can send eCards, Photo Cards, Fun Cards, and Gifts to wish your family and friends. Now wish your loved ones in a new and stylish way and make them feel special on their birthday.
Update: (July 15, 2013) The plugin is no longer available in Chrome Web Store. Check out Post Me Later to schedule birthday messages on Facebook.
Along with this, you also get the feature of sending a voice greeting to wish your loved ones. Wouldn’t it be great if your loved ones could hear your voice on their special day? With BirthSay that is easily achieved.
Have a look at this tutorial to know more about this Google Chrome App.
Key Features of BirthSay:
- Send eCards, Photo Cards, Gifts.
- Send voice greeting.
- Automatic card sending.
- Customize Photo Cards and Fun Cards.
- Simple, stylish, and easy to use app.
- Absolutely free.
How To Work With BirthSay to Send Birthday Greetings From Facebook?
- For using this app, first add it to your Chrome browser. You can add it from Chrome’s Webstore. Here, click on Add to Chrome button and a small pop up window will open up where you need to hit the Add button. After hitting this button, this app will be added to your Chrome browser. You can access this app any time as it is available in your Chrome browser’s start page/new tab. Click on the app to open it.
- After clicking, a new page will open up where you need to click on Connect with Facebook button (see in the above screenshot). Now, enter your Facebook email and password to open your Facebook account and connect with BirthSay.
- Now hit the Go to App button on your Facebook account and adjust the settings for this app (to post on your behalf or not). This is all you need to do and now you are ready to send birthday greetings from Facebook using this app.
- You will find a new page where you can see the list of upcoming birthdays with birthday date of your friends. Send cards automatically to them just via a single click. For this, click on the image of your friend whom you want to send card (see the below screenshot).
- And if you don’t want to send cards automatically, then type the name of your friend in the search box, and select your friend’s name.
- You will find options of eCards, Photo Cards, Fun Cards, and Gifts. Select any desired option and then select a desired card from the available cards. Once selected, click on green Share button available at the lower left side to post card on your friend’s wall.
- In addition, if you want to send a voice greeting, then start recording your own voice by clicking on Record Greeting button. After clicking it, BirthSay will ask you access to your microphone so that recording can be started. Allow it by the available option, and now you are ready to record your voice. Click on red button (see the above screenshot) to start recording and then click on stop button when you’re done.
- After you have done the recording, you can save it to the birthday card, and if you wish to remove it, it can also be done easily.
Customize The Birthday Card:
You can also customize any selected birthday card through the options available in Photo Cards and Fun Cards. For example, if you have selected a card from Photo Cards, then you will find options:
- To add a picture of your choice via available Add Picture button. You can add the picture from your friend’s albums or from your albums on Facebook. Just select any desired photo and it will be added to available box in that card. If you wish, you can remove this picture easily.
- Likewise, you can also add text via available Add text button. Click this button, and you can write any text and can change the font, color of the text. Moreover, you can place that text to the desired location in the card.
- And when you are done with all the adjustments, click the same Share button and it will be posted to your friend’s Facebook wall.
Note: Birthday card can be posted on your friend’s wall only if your friend has opened his/her wall to friends.
BirthSay app is really a good app that brings a new way to send birthday greetings from Facebook to your friends. I really like this app and can wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone. You can give a try to this app, it can added to your Chrome browser from here.
You may also give a try to Personal Cards reviewed by us.