OneTeam is an open source, free multi-network instant messaging client that enables the user to chat with friends and colleagues online. The interface and features of this free chat client makes for a great chatting experience. One important feature of OneTeam free chat client is that it supports multi-threaded , multi- user chats which are of great use when you need to have multiple conversations at a point of time.
OneTeam comes loaded with features like a highly evolved chat window, feature to allow the user to follow threads and reply, make an active voice call etc.,
The remarkable features of OneTeam Chat client are:
- One team’s intuitive interface and an array of options make it extremely easy to use even for naive users. Setting up a OneTeam account is extremely simple as well.
- Supports a visual contact list so that the user need not remember all of his contacts by name. Also a search function is integrated using which the user can search for contacts.
- Provides seamless access to other networks like Google, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN. One can also bookmark chat rooms across networks to find and chat with its members any time later.
- A highly secure communication is ensured due to encryption of the messages using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and StartTLS protocols.
- It provides the user, a simple platform for communicating with friends and colleagues irrespective of the platform differences and network protocol constraints like NAT (Network Address Translation).
- With support extended to mobile devices, the software makes the user to establish communication , almost from anywhere.
- Allows seamless transfer of files while communicating, which is an extremely useful utility.
- Archiving conversations, using conference rooms and automatic message holding is possible. Automatic message holding stores the messages when the user is offline and delivers it to them when they return. This feature ensures that no messages are dropped.
- This freeware is specially suitable for use on 3G,Wi-Fi and EDGE networks which have high data-speeds enabling seamless communication.
OneTeam IM client can run on various Operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac OS. A separate installer is available for each of these operating systems. Also Firefox extensions of One team are available, using which the user can chat right away from the web browser. The installer files for all the Operating systems are small in size and the setup is extremely simple. Customized iPhone and iPad apps are available which are like extensions of OneTeam chat client that allows the user to chat from their Apple devices.
Download OneTeam here.