HawaHawa is a free web service that enables you to share all your Facebook photos on Twitter in just one slide. Although, Twitter has applications like TwitPic that allows you to upload photos to Twitter, however, none of them have the feature to import photos directly from Facebook and post them on Twitter. Hence, to address this issue, HawaHawa comes into existence. It is an official API of both Facebook and Twitter.
With HawaHawa, you can very easily share your Facebook photos on Twitter. It saves your time of uploading pictures from your Local Drive. It is extremely simple to post pictures on Twitter.
Update (12-Sept-2012): This service seems to be dead now.
Lets check out how to get started with HawaHawa:
- Go onto the website
- Login with your Facebook Account
- Choose the Facebook Album from which you want to post photos on Twitter
- Select the photos you want to share. Enter you own message to post on Twitter, however, this is an optional feature
- Click on “Post on Twitter”
- You will be soon taken to a page where you need to Authorize with Twitter, complete this step
There you are. All your selected photos will be posted on Twitter. You can take a look at an image below in order to get familiar with it:
The best part about HawaHawa is that you do not need to download any software. All you need to do is just sign-in with your Facebook Account.
In short, HawaHawa is a nice time saving web app that allows you to share or post your Facebook Photos on Twitter.