Camera 360 is a free Android app to enable a multi-functional camera on Android. This Android camera app is very nice app in Android Market which enables a very new camera on your Android.
The app uses your default phone’s camera to work on Android. The appreciating part of this Android camera app is its real-time photo effects. The app gives photo effects in real-time to the photos captured by your Android phone’s camera.
The app is simple and easy to use on Android. You just have to launch the app on your Android phone and get started with this Android camera app on your Android.
This Android Camera 360 app has multiple options to deal with. I really liked the real-time effects of this camera app on my Android phone.
The app provides multiple camera with multiple effects, scene, funny effects, Tilt shift and color shift. This Android camera app even allows you to capture photos with normal effects on Android. In addition, you can share the photos captured via Bluetooth, Email, Dropbox, Facebook and the like in real-time.
You can check out Android Panorama app reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Android Camera 360 App:
- The app allows you to capture photos and give them multiple photo effects in real-time.
- This Android camera app is simple and easy to use on Android.
- You can access multiple camera’s with multiple effects, scene, funny effects, Tilt shift and color shift.
- You will find all the options of photo effects on the camera itself.
- The effects provided by the app looks original on Android.
- The app allows you to share the captured photos via Bluetooth, Email, Facebook, Dropbox and the like.
- The settings options of the app can be highly customized.
Also, take a look on Android Cartoon Camera app reviewed by us.
How To Install Camera 360 App On Android:
- Scan – QR Code.
- Login – Android Market.
- Search – Camera 360 app in Android Market.
- Install – Tap on install option.
The free Android Camera 360 app will be automatically installed. Hit here to download Camera 360 app from Android Market. Now capture photos with different effects from your default Android camera and share them with your friends and family. Show them how creative you are with your Android phone.