SRemote is a software which gives the complete command of your system in your hands. The basic function of SRemote is that it can be used to control the PC via email. It has a very unique way of functioning and can be used to establish connections with other servers. Using certain request functions, you can control the PC system.
Features of this software to control the PC via email
- Control your system easily as SRemote provides various functions which allow total access for the system.
- SRemote is a secure system. It requires a unique password which links you to the interface. Only if you know the password of the SRemote software of the PC which you want to have access to, you will be able to perform the operation.
- The software is timer based. You can set the number of seconds within which to monitor.
- It uses a set of commands for its operation.
Interface and Working
SRemote has a small and active working dialog box. When you run the program, a password message box is displayed. The password which you set, remains your for further interactions. The default screen gives the information in a nutshell regarding the current status. The command statuses and the running times are displayed here. Also displayed is the time interval.
You can set Gmail settings using the tab at the bottom. Next tab provided by the SRemote developers is Start Monitoring. You can monitor a different Email ID using the software. You can stop or set intervals using the other tabs. The commands tab lists a variety of commands and also enlists their function. Hide, AutoStart and Password Change tabs are also provided.
You can execute various commands using SRemote. Some of the most important functions enlisted by the software are:
- Get a screenshot of the system you are monitoring.
- Shutdown, Abort Shutdown, Log off and Restart the PC using an Email ID.
- Execute any file, program or command using the SRemote.
- Edit Log files.
- Ping a Server on the network.
- Send an Email from Gmail account.
- Get information of the entire files and directory structure on a PC. Delete, Move, Copy or get the file mailed to you.
Downloading and Installation
SRemote gets downloaded quickly and has a quick installation process. The software is downloaded in the form of a RAR file and hardly consumes any space.
You can also check out how to remote control a pc from your mobile phone.
The Final Verdict
SRemote is a brilliant software which lets you take control of a PC system using the Gmail ID. It’s secure and reliable enough too! The only negative point would be that it needs operation from only Gmail, no other Email software would work. SRemote will appeal to those who wish to have control over a PC via their Gmail ID.
there is no match of windows not even mac