Download Files for Facebook is a free and useful chrome extension that helps you to download full photo albums from any Facebook page.
There are times when you need to download photos in bulk from any specific Facebook page for work or just to restore any memory. But Facebook doesn’t provide you with the option of selecting photos in bulk and downloading them. So here we have Download Files for Facebook that allows you to download all photos from any album on a Facebook page at once. So, now you don’t have to individually select photos and download them.
All you need to do is:
- Click here to open and attach the extension in Chrome.
- Open Facebook in Chrome and open the page or profile you want to download the photos of.
- In the photos section, you’ll see the Download This Album button.
Now, you can either download all the photos at once or select a particular album and click on the same button.
- Select the folder in which you want to keep your files. You can also select the Full HD and Full Speed download options, as per your convenience.
And that’s it! It will download that album in your folder and you can use them wherever you like. It makes your work really easy and less time-consuming.
Download Files for Facebook can be a really helpful tool. Still, there are a few limitations that need to be highlighted:
- There might be times when you need to download some photos from a particular album. But this tool doesn’t allow you to select individual photos from an album. So, you have to download the full album and in your local file, you can select and delete the ones that are not required.
- The tool is just limited to photos and not videos or reels. So, if you want to download those in bulk you need to get another application.
Apart from these, I couldn’t find any more limitations while using this extension.
To summarize, I would like to say that Download files from Facebook can be a really helpful chrome extension for those who need to download photos in bulk from Facebook. You can download all the photos of particular albums from any pages or profiles you want. The photos can be downloaded either in HD or normal quality as per your preference.
If I talk about my personal experience, I found this extension pretty useful for me. There are times when I need to make collective PDFs of photos that I have edited but due to storage space issues, I usually delete those photos from my system. So, whenever I need to work on it, I download the albums of my work posted on Facebook using this extension and get all of it in my system.