Skyvi for Android is what Siri is for iPhone 4S. Skyvi is a free virtual assistant for Android where you can ask questions and the app will answer accordingly. Siri for Android is a great app and works excellent on Android.
You can now find places, restaurants, get directions, weather forecast, listen to jokes and much more with a simple virtual assistant on Android. Also, the app is smart enough to update status on Facebook without typing from your Android. Just say the words you want to update on Facebook and it will automatically post your words as Facebook status on your Facebook wall.
Siri For Android provides multiple options to search answers for multiple questions on Android. Just install and launch the app, Tap on mic button on the home page. Ask a question with clear voice and the app will display the answer of that question.
Also, the app speaks up the answer searched for your question on Android.
I really liked the app and in my opinion, every Android user must have this app installed to find the answers of their questions. Siri for Android even allows to add your Twitter account and update status on Twitter.
Also, check Write SMS By Voice LITE app reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Siri For Android:
- The app provides same Siri for Android.
- The interface of the app is very user-friendly.
- You can ask questions and the app will automatically reply you with appropriate answer.
- The app uses your Android virtual assistance to listen to the question and speak the answer accordingly.
- You can access and update status on your Facebook as well as on your Twitter account.
- You can find places, restaurants, get directions, weather forecast, listen to jokes and much more.
- The app allows you to set the location reminder beacons.
- You can find the definition of any word from within the app.
Check Vlingo virtual assistant for Android reviewed by us.
How To Install Skyvi App On Android:
- If you have a Barcode Scanner app, then scan the QR Code below.
- If you don’t have a Barcode Scanner app, then login to Android Market.
- Tap on search option.
- Search for “Skyvi (Siri For Android)” in Android Market.
- Tap on install option to install “Skyvi (Siri For Android)” app from Android Market.
The free Siri for Android will be automatically installed. Click here to download Skyvi (Siri For Android) app from Android Market. Just find the answer of your queries with Skyvi app and work smartly with your smart phone. Also, just speak and update status on your Facebook as well as on Twitter.