LastPass is a free password manager that safely secures all your passwords in it without the need to remember all your passwords. Now you just have to remember one password for LastPass.
We have reviewed many other password managers earlier, but what sets LastPass apart is it amazing versatility. It works on all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux. It also supports all popular browsers, like, IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. If you upgrade LastPass to paid version, you can even use LastPass on your iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Symbian, and Android. So, basically it can be everywhere.
LastPass is very easy to use. After installation it appears on the upper right corner of your browser. You just have to log in to Last Pass and it will save your passwords as you enter them in your account so that the next time you log in to it you can easily access all your accounts by just clicking on the auto login button.
You can access it from anywhere and you just need to remember one master password now.Often times we forget our passwords with the result that we need to create another account .Now you won’t need to do that as LastPass makes things easier and quicker for you and makes you more organized.
Here are some of the features of LastPass:
- You can now set up multiple profiles and fill in your information accurately
- It protects your data against phishing, scams, malware or online frauds and only you can unlock your data
- Any confidential data can be stored in the vault safely apart from just usernames and passwords
- You can share your log in information with your friends
- You can easily import the passwords from internet explorer, firefox and so on
- You can even export your data to a text file or firefox’s password manager without being connected to the internet
- You can restore your passwords when you switch computers
- It has protection from key loggers
- You can create identities to control the sites you visit.for eg. work or personal identities
- It also helps you analyze your passwords if they are weak so that you can maximize protection by changing them.
LastPass is a free program that makes it convenient for the users to log in to their favorite sites anytime and from anywhere and gives you maximum protection against scams and frauds . Other free password managers that you can also try are: Keepass, and iPassMan. You can also try some free online password manager.