MiniBin is a free recycle bin that helps the user to check files in the trash and empty it without having to make too many clicks. This free tool may come in handy when the user has hidden the recycle bin and using the replacement shell. Minibin does the job of deleting the files in a matter of simple clicks and this is a light tool to use.
MiniBin can be downloaded from MiniBin’s official website and the size of the installer is just about 150 KB. Installing this free recycle bin utility tool takes only a few seconds and thanks to the simple, yet great interface, MiniBin is a great tool to use. This tool after installation, occupies the area next to the system clock on the task bar and hence this is easily accessible as well.
Some of the Remarkable Features of MiniBin are:
- You can change the configuration of the tool using the ‘Configure ’ menu available on right click.
- You can set the functionality of the tool by selecting from the options available, wherein
- Display a confirmation dialog before emptying the recycle bin.
- Configure the tool to empty the recycle bin on double click and much more.
- Set the themes and change the appearance.
- Select and configure the language settings .
- Set the time frequency in which the Recycle bin is to be checked for updates and notifications are made to the user.
- You can also create and set his own icon themes to be used with Minibin.
With all these features and options, Minibin is one great addition to the system. MiniBin is capable of being run in various Windows Operating Systems from, Windows 2000 to Windows 7. MiniBin depends on only a few Windows dll files . Hence this software is completely portable. The configuration of the system in which the tool is installed is the same and hence the tool is safe and clean to use.
Download MiniBin Free.