Digital Health Scorecard is a Windows 8 Health app. You can use this app to conveniently get health score on the basis of your various health measurements, like: Body Mass Index, Cholestrol, Blood Sugar, and other related things. You can also print this health scorecard if you want to. In addition to this, you can also see what would be the result of any variation in your any of your health indexes.
This scorecard can be helpful to you because using it you can keep a check on the various chronic diseases like Diabetes, heart or respiratory diseases, cancer, etc.
Digital Health Scorecard is freely available in the Health & Fitness category of the Windows store.
Using this Windows 8 Health app:
The app comes from Johnson & Johnson. So, you can be sure of quality of the app. Let me get you an overview of how you can step by step use this app to get your overall health score.
As you begin using the app, on the main landing page, there is a button with ‘Find your score’ written on it. Use that button to get started.
On the first screen you have to select your gender and have to provide the zip/ pin code of the area where you are residing at. As you choose your gender, the option to specify your age will appear. Only after you specify these three things, the arrow to get to the next page will be highlighted.
- On the next page, your BMI will be calculated on the basis of the height and weight you provide. Be sure that you enter your weight in pounds. Drag using your mouse so as to adjust your height and weight.
- After getting your BMI, get to the next page where you have to specify the number of days in the week when you do physical exercises of 30 minutes or more.
- Specify about your tobacco and alcohol intake.
- Then, specify your blood pressure. Two kind of blood pressure are to be mentioned here, the diastolic and systolic pressure. If you don’t know about these, you can use the option “I don’t know my blood pressure” written on it.
- Click on the arrow, and the option to specify your Cholestrol. Choose the appropriate range, or use the option that is highlighted with a white color if you don’t know your cholestrol. Clicking on it, three options will appear where I have to chose the right option.
- Specify your Blood Sugar level, and click on next. If you don’t have any idea about this , you can use the option that says I don’t have any idea about this.
Your entire digital health scorecard would be shown to you.
You also have the option to check what would be the result if any of these change. For that you can choose the What if option that is displayed below the Overall health score. You can also use the print option that is given on the right side to take a print of this scorecard.
Key Features of Digital Health Scorecard
- Its working is quite nice and smooth.
- The interface of the app is quite nice.
- You can get your Body Mass Index, Blood pressure by using this Windows 8 Health app.
- It is freely available in the Windows store.
Digital Health Scorecard is quite nice Windows 8 Health app with the option to find the BMI, Blood pressure, and hence your overall health score.The working of the app is quite smooth. It deserves a try for sure.