iFunny is a free application for iPhone and iPad that gives you the funny posts from all around the world in a simple to use application. You need to make an account to use the complete features of the application. For example, you cannot like, comment, subscribe without an account. The application shows the number of smiles, Facebook shares and Twitter shares with every post. It is a great way of passing time while making you laugh.
iFunny is like the community of people who upload funny posts and share fun. You can also comment on these posts and those comments can also be liked by other people.
Features of iFunny:
- iFunny has many categories in which posts are divided. To begin with there is a category of featured posts in which all the trending posts are visible.
- Next up is collective category which shows the posts from every uploader at once.
- There is subscription option too. If you find posts of a particular uploader constantly hilarious, you can subscribe to that and thereafter each subscription of yours will be available in this category. In other words it can be used to filter the posts which you do not find funny at times.
- The Popular category as the name suggests will show the most liked and commented on posts.
- There is a ‘my smiles’ option in the sidebar. You can use this to view all the posts you have smiled on. Smile is an analogous of ‘like’ used by this application. The tagline suggests that you do not like or unlike anything here, you just smile at it or don’t.
- ‘My comments’ section shows all the comments you’ve made on posts. This section is particularly separated because of the concept of smiling on the comments as well. So one might want to check that weather or not his comment made some noise.
- There is a search option as well in which you can search iFunny for posts, subscriptions etc.
- When you tap on your profile, you can view your subscriptions, subscribers and posts made by you.
- If you wish to, you can also change your profile picture, add your information by editing your profile.
- It is possible to connect your iFunny account to Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
iFunny, as mentioned is a community of people who are sharing fun and want to be a part of that. It is like Instagram but it is meant for funny posts alone.
You can get iFunny for iphone from here.