IMAPSize is a free email management application that allows you to, among other things, keep a backup of your email. Backing up email is not a difficult thing to do, though it may be time-consuming, which is why IMAPSize is the ideal email backup software to have. This useful Windows application is designed to be used with email accounts that support the IMAP protocols. One such email program is Google’s Gmail.
It is important to note that IMAPSize is not an email client, but merely an IMAP email manager. The main function of this free email management software is to locate space consuming folders. Once located, the software will break down these folders according to size which, in turn, allows you to manage them easier.
This very useful tool also permits incremental mail backups for selected email labels as well as entire email accounts. Indeed IMAPSize is able to make your email activities much easier to manage by allowing you to, not only, download messages but also save attachments locally, set or remove flags and move mail from one account to another. All that is required to have this amazingly easy-to-use email controller is IMAP protocols.
Some of the features of IMAPSize are as follows:
- All mailboxes, in one account, are able to be displayed with visual alerts for space consuming mailboxes.
- Storage quota and other data is conveniently displayed.
- A powerful and user-friendly search option for single or multiple mailboxes.
- The option of deleting attachments, either all or individually, without having to download them.
- The option of saving attachments locally from multiple messages can be performed very easily.
- The option of either expunging, creating, deleting or renaming mailboxes.
- Users may change message flags, copy, move or delete messages using message management.
- Managing folder subscriptions is easily performed.
- Modifying message headers.
- The option of copying messages from one account to another IMAP account.
- Incremental backups of multiple folders and mailboxes.
- Incrementally backing up the entire account.
- Replicate IMAP folders to your hard disk.
- Downloading and uploading messages to and from inbox and eml files.
- eml2mbox conversion.
- mbox2eml conversion; a useful option when processing messages from Thunderbird to Outlook.
- Spam mail visual alerts allow you see and delete incoming spam.
- Functions with SSL connections.
- Minimizes Internet bandwidth thus saving power and strain on your computer’s system.
- Users are able to perform the same tasks with the keyboard or the mouse.
Clearly IMAPSize is an excellent email management application to have on your system. Its ease of use makes handling your incoming and outgoing mail so much easier. If you have the option of using IMAP email protocols, then installing this email arranger is a smart move.
Download IMAPSize free.