Remote desktop manager is a free software by which you can manage all your connections remotely at ease. You can edit, add, organize or delete your connection which is connected remotely very easily with this freeware, Remote desktop manager. This freeware, Remote desktop manager is compatible with Microsoft remote desktop and also with terminal services. You can read about other similar software at free software to remotely connect to your computer.
This software, Remote desktop manager comes in two versions, one is a standard version which is free version and other one is enterprise version which is a paid version. You can easily share settings between users and also view recently or opened sessions with a few clicks of the mouse. It also supports tabbed and embedded sessions and you can manage all your folders very easily using this freeware, Remote desktop manager.
This software, Remote desktop manager comes with dual monitor support. So for personal usage and also for small scale industries this freeware, Remote desktop manager is very beneficial as you can easily manage all your remote connections easily, that too for free. You can also read our featured article on best free FTP software.
Some of the features of Free Remote Desktop Manager:
- Remote desktop manager can be used remotely due to its small size and can be stored easily in USB drive
- Quick and easy installation, easy to execute and deploy
- Always show the running status in system tray and you can access it anytime
- You can easily add image, description and name to configuration with this free software
- Automatically turns on after start up of windows
- Automatically updates with new technology with auto update option
- Has theme support and very simple and easy to use interface
- Remote desktop files are also supported
Overall its a good software to manage all your connections and virtual machines. So you can give a try to this free edition of Remote desktop manager.